George Washington was fond of the saying, “many a mickle makes a muckle.” I personally wouldn’t know a mickle from a muckle, but the phrase means that lots of little things add up. So, if you’re trying to lower a building’s operating costs and improve #PropertyManagement, it’s likely that there are many small things you’ll need to be doing, as opposed to one large thing. For example, maybe you install a Salamander Reservoir to reduce the amount of service calls and energy costs and install energy-efficient LED lighting for the site lighting. By the end of the year, you’ll be rolling in the Benjamins… or Mickles… or Muckles!
- Enlighted’s 2023 Predictions (4 of 4)
- National Property Manager’s Day!
- You Got This!
- IoT: Getting It Done!
- Wednesday Wisdom (August 23, 2023)
- Enlighted’s 2023 Predictions (3 of 4)
- Start Up Advice from the best…
- Predictive Maintenance is the Future
- Happy Pennsylvania Day!
- Wednesday Wisdom (July 12, 2023)
- Happy 4th of July!
- Benefits of IoT Sensors