“The secret to my success is… rejection. Specifically, my willingness to endure it. Everybody knows failure, everyone will experience tragedy. You will get fired, make bad investments, and fall in love with someone who doesn’t love you back. Worst of all, someone you love, and who loves you a great deal, will get sick and die. A core competence of successful people is the ability to mourn, and move on.” – Scott Galloway
- National MS Day
- Wednesday Wisdom (May 24, 2023)
- Benefits of Predictive Maintenance
- 3 Types of Maintenance: Reactive, Preventive and Predictive…
- Happy Salamander Saturday!
- Enlighted’s 2023 Predictions (1 of 4)
- Did you know… (April 18, 2023)
- Wednesday Wisdom (April 12, 2023)
- obligatory AI post…
- Turn, Turn, Turn!!
- who’s coming to NFMT?
- Wednesday Wisdom (March 8, 2023)