“The secret to my success is… rejection. Specifically, my willingness to endure it. Everybody knows failure, everyone will experience tragedy. You will get fired, make bad investments, and fall in love with someone who doesn’t love you back. Worst of all, someone you love, and who loves you a great deal, will get sick and die. A core competence of successful people is the ability to mourn, and move on.” – Scott Galloway
- Wednesday Wisdom Worth Repeating with Adam Ross
- Come Visit Us @ ICSC NYC
- Proptech’s Golden Age (2 of 4)
- Proptech’s Golden Age (1/4)
- StartUp Lehigh Valley Pitch Competition 2022 is Tonight!
- Hey Dry Sprinkler System, how you doin’…?
- Green State …of Mind?
- Innovation Funding Opportunities (webinar)
- Wednesday Wisdom Worth Repeating from Scott Galloway